- Experience Level 8-10 Years
- Location: Pune/Nagpur/Hyderabad/Goa
- Notice Period: Immediately / 15 days/30 days only
Duties and Responsibilities: We are looking for an experienced Salesforce Senior Developer for Salesforce Custom Applications Development with hands-on experience with APEX Classes, Rest API’s, Triggers, VF, Lightning components, Batch Apex and Scheduler.
The candidate will be responsible for designing and developing high-volume, low-latency mission-critical global systems and software applications. His/her specific duties will include:
· Build mission critical web services and software applications;
· Participate and help drive phases of the software development life-cycle;
· Write well designed, testable, efficient, reusable code;
· Prepare and produce software builds and release management; and
· Investigate and present technology solutions and contribute to software architectural improvements.
· Responsible for Project execution throughout the life-cycle of the projects including: Analysis, Requirements Definition, Design, Build & Test, Conversion, Deployment for operations delivery functionality.
· 8+ years of Development experience on the Salesforce platform.
· Must have prior experience full life cycle SFDC implementations and communities.
· Experience in using efficient methodologies (such as Agile – Extreme programming, or test driven development) and continuous deployment tools (such as Git or Jenkins).
· Understanding of object-oriented concepts, abstraction/inheritance, as well as experience with object-oriented languages.